Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Child's Play

A recent browse of Browns jewellery selection took me back to my school days when friendship bracelets, dummy necklaces, and jelly rings were all a girl needed to accessorize. Sweet.

Remember those snap bracelets? Kara Ross' croc leather cuff is the grown-up version, with a very adult price tag of £235.

Marni's freakish doll brooch looks awfully similar to one I made in primary school...stick a safety pin in yours and save yourself £145.

Carolina Bucci's £135 charity bracelets remind me of the hair bobbles that gave you the perfect high-pony and an unnecessary face-lift at the age of 13.
This ring may be Lanvin but there's no escaping the Christmas-cracker associations - I would have been delighted to have found a £175 toy in mine all those years ago.
Missoni's gem cuff is like a sweetie bracelet, only you can't eat it and it costs £90. Where's the fun in that?

No comments:

Post a Comment