Monday, November 9, 2009

Oh my oshkosh b'gosh

I lived in my oshkosh b'gosh dungarees as a child. A tomboy til the age of seven, I returned to my old faithfuls on several occasions after discovering skirts. As a Blossom devotee, I wore cut-off white denim dungarees with a flamenco blouse and glittery jelly sandals to my primary school leavers dance. Needless to say, I didn't get my first kiss that night. That didn't dissuade me from wearing them throughout my first year at high school, grunge style, with a plaid shirt and boots. Oh yeah!
So imagine my amazement to see them crop up once more on the catwalks this year in every imaginable incarnation, from dirty denim to leopard-trim suede. The question is - can I bring myself to wear them once more? Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps.


steve allan

nicole fahri

cynthia steffe

louise gray

ralph lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment